If you are down-sizing or just reducing your stash, please consider passing it on to our very worthy cause.
As of January 11, 2018, we will be collecting donated fabric, yarn and sewing notions from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm on most Thursdays at Strathearn United Church, 8510 – 95 Ave., Edmonton. Sorry, we are not accepting patterns or books.
Please phone Ev at 780-434-0825 a few days prior to confirm that someone will be at the church to receive your donation. If you are dropping off a donation, please use the alley door and ring the buzzer.
If you would like to arrange to drop your fabric off on an alternate day, or have your donation picked up in Edmonton, please call Judy at 780-434-0036 or Phyllis at 780-469-6327. We look forward to receiving your fabric donations.
To make sure we can use your donation, please check that it fits with the list below.
- Unused fabric, 1/2 meter or longer
- Sewing notions, zippers, hooks, buttons etc.
- Embellishments, ribbons, beads etc.
- Knitting needles
- Crochet hooks
- Unfinished quilting projects
- Boxes of quilting squares
- Upholstery/designer fabric
- Mouldy or stained fabric
- Smoky fabric
- Bed or table linens
- Patterns and books
- No unfinished sewing projects i.e. clothing