Thanks to everyone who has donated new, unused fabrics and notions for our next sale.
If you have items to donate, please contact Phyllis (780)469-6327, Judy (780)434-0036 or Ev (780)434-0825 to make arrangements for drop offs and pick ups. We value our partnership with Strathearn United Church; please do not leave donations at the church, except with one of our members.
Please share this information with any and all of your friends and acquaintances who may be downsizing or clearing out their house.
Watch this space for the date for Fabric Frenzy 2019!
Working together we achieve a number of objectives: raising funds for a worthy cause, recycling, keeping things out of the landfill, and providing fabric at reasonable cost to sewers and crafters.
To make sure we can use your donation, please check that it fits with the list below.
- Unused fabric, 1/2 meter or longer
- Sewing notions, zippers, hooks, buttons etc.
- Embellishments, ribbons, beads etc.
- Knitting needles
- Crochet hooks
- Unfinished quilting projects
- Boxes of quilting squares
- Upholstery/designer fabric
- Mouldy or stained fabric
- Smoky fabric
- Bed or table linens
- Patterns and books
- No unfinished sewing projects i.e. clothing