We invite bids on a select number of handcrafted items made by Grandmothers and friends. Bidding closes October 15.
Go to: https://forms.gle/MDrNy131mSBUmJcU9 to place a bid.
How does the GANG 2023 online sealed bid auction work? It’s easy.
- Have a good look at all five items in the auction. Every day during the auction, one item will be featured on Facebook and Instagram. Check it out there for more photos and details.
- Decide what you are willing to pay for the item or items that interest you.
- Enter your best bid before the end of the bidding period – midnight on October 15. Please enter your bid with $ and 2 decimal places. For example: $79.36 or $252.53. Use an unusual number of cents to help minimize the likelihood of a tied bid. You’d be surprised how close some bidding can be.
- You may bid on as many items as you wish.
- Reminder: Make sure you click on the “Submit” button at the end of the form to ensure your bid has been sent.
- You may come back and rebid higher than your previous bid if you wish. We won’t be showing what the “current” bid is as the idea of a sealed bid auction is to have people put a bid in that reflects what they’re willing to pay – to raise money rather than making it a competition to see how good a “deal” one can get on an item.
- Items that you do not wish to bid on can be left blank.
- The HIGHEST bidder will be contacted on October 16. That bidder will have 24 hours to respond before we go to the next bidder.
- Payment must be made via E-transfer prior to pick up. Details will be furnished in your confirmation contact email. If you live outside of Edmonton and can arrange for a local friend or family member to pick up for you, feel free to bid. Just let us know who will pick up in your place. We don’t want to give the item to the wrong person.
- Items will be available for pickup during the Shakers and Makers Market sale hours (10 a.m. to 3 p.m.) on October 21. You do not need a ticket, just check in at the door.
Send your auction questions to: Edmgranevents@gmail.com